Tuesday/Thursday

  • Eddy
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 24, 2008
      With NW flow over valley, Lucky Peak will be dead for a few days.

      however this afternoon and Thursday might setup for really good
      sessions at RCR. Jeff is in town thru Wednesday so we are flying again
      today. but I'm in for Thursday session.

      Eddy
    • Kay Walst6on
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 24, 2008

        Hey Eddy,

        Where are you guys flying from today??

        Kay

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 24, 2008

          I might come and watch you guys especially now that I am without man and dog for a couple more days...leaving for Lake Floras on Thursday.