Hangtime

  • linanesteve
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 13, 2005
      Eddy, Derrel, and myself, spent 2 1/2 hr in kite ,heaven . where
      camus, when thur. from 3:30 to 6:00 ,why for the fun of it . I found
      a 1/4 pipe with soft snow and a hill with a soft landing .I must of
      been getting 15 ft and travaling 100 ft ,and repeted this at the
      least 30 times .
      Steve
    • Darrel Thomas
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 14, 2005
        In deed it was an epic session!  The wind was a near perfect 15mph, ok 12-17mph, and a nice sunny day with a great sunset.  The snow... Well it was good enough!  Pretty wind scoured, but in the right spots there was enough soft stuff for some sweet landings.

        I think its safe to say we got our payback for all those light wind and no wind days.  I was throwing some of the biggest air ever.  Started working on some grabs.  I was too chicken shit to grab a ski, but I got pretty good at what I like to call my ass-grab.

        Too bad for all y'all that couldn't make it.  Pray to the wind gods for Saturday!

        Darrel