RE: [snowkiteidaho] Thursday

    Message 1 of 75 , Jan 3, 2006
      ok
      -----Original Message-----
      From: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com [mailto:snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com]On Behalf Of Darrel Thomas
      Sent: Tuesday, January 03, 2006 4:05 PM
      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Thursday

      THrusday Sunny, SE 13mph, 40 degrees.  What say yee?
      Message 75 of 75 , Jul 23
        Chris he stated the thread on rules and ended saying
        (Hope to see you all tomorrow morning!

        Bill )
        Steve Linane
        Sent: Thursday, July 23, 2015 1:36 PM
        Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Re: [BSA] Thursday

        I don't think your post yesterday ever came through... at least I didn't see it.

        In any case, I was monitoring and looks to be a bit marginal for me so I decided to wait till Fri and Sat.

        On Thu, Jul 23, 2015 at 9:47 AM, <billyg2477@...> wrote:
        My fellow constituents,

        Wow, I said see you in the morning in my post yesterday and nobody showed up this morning except the newbie, Reggie.  I was out for a little over an hour on my 17 m. Was a fun day. Not sure we can call Reggie a newbie anymore as he was getting into his harness today for the first time. Also he did his first launch and catch of a kite. Thanks a lot Reggie!

        I will also mention while I was waiting for the wind this morning I went in the little computer room and everyone should know that we have a defibrillator, a first aid kit, and even oxygen with a mask in that room.

        See you in the morning? Bill

        Best regards,
        Chris Lee.