Skip to search.

Lake Lowell access -- please check my map

  • Tom von Alten
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2008
      I updated the map data for
      http://fortboise.org/maps/sailing-spots.html
      with what Eddy had in his email earlier; now
      showing Gott's Point closed, and a spot on the
      south shore. Is that the right place?

      (If you don't see the new point, either clear
      your cache, or fetch the data file,
      http://fortboise.org/maps/sailing-spots.xml
      and then reload that.)

      Of course, if you want to chip in any other updates
      or info, I'd be happy to include it in the map.

      You can also get driving directions (link in the
      popup window if you click on one of the markers);
      that takes you to maps.google.com (in a new
      window or tab). Whether or not the directions
      Google gives you are optimum is of course another
      question; it's not necessarily smart about avoiding
      the middle of town and such.
      Tom von Alten http://fortboise.org/
      tva@...