just visiting

  • rojon1111
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 4, 2008
      Hey folks;

      I'm visiting from Portland, OR on business for the next few weeks and
      CJ Strike seems to be the place to be. Wind is sick today! Can I get
      directions to a good launch site?

      thanks,

      jc
    • rojon1111
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 4, 2008
        --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "rojon1111" <rojon1111@...> wrote:

        > Hey folks;
        >
        > I'm visiting from Portland, OR on business for the next few weeks and
        > CJ Strike seems to be the place to be. Wind is sick today! Can I get
        > directions to a good launch site?
        >
        > thanks,
        >
        > jc

        P.S. I'm in Boise just past the airport.
      • Tom von Alten
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 4, 2008
          Kind of late for today, but if tomorrow's an option, this may be of
          assistance:

          http://fortboise.org/maps/sailing-spots.html
          Tom von Alten http://fortboise.org/
          tva@...