Re: [snowkiteidaho] Monday Winds

    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 3, 2008
      Sweet ... it looked like it was dying when we left at  ~7.  Glad the wind stayed up and you guys had fun.

      Good call Eddy One of the best sessions in a while .got in 21/2 hrs.off the water at 8:30 it was still on , got over powered on the 14m so went for some huge hang time . ran out of things to do up there . I'll bring a book next time .