Monday Winds

  • Eddy
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 2, 2008
      hey guys it is blowing right now!

      Anyone interested in a session out East?
      CJ,river, RCR

      Looks like more afternoon winds this week so lets play!

      Eddy 863-6966
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 2, 2008
        Leaving Alby's at 3-ish

        Eddy

        On Jun 2, 2008, at 1:23 PM, Eddy wrote:

        hey guys it is blowing right now!

        Anyone interested in a session out East?
        CJ,river, RCR

        Looks like more afternoon winds this week so lets play!

        Eddy 863-6966

        Gear Daddy LLC
        (208) 863-6966

        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 2, 2008
          Wind seemed to be building but now getting flakey to the west.  Looks like its built nicely to 16 at MHAB but too light in Twin with cells in that area.  I would imagine it will continue to build but is too iffy to me.  My magic 8-ball says - No Way!  I'm going to go drink beer and run tonight (www.boiseh3.org)  and parlay my wager till Wednesday.  Hope you guys get some.

          -Brick

          Message 4 of 7 , Jun 2, 2008
            Got a 2 hour session in at bruneau with B-Rad.  Winds were 16-22 and dropped just in time for Steve & Chris. We started at CJ but it was 14-16

            Sent from
            Eddy Petranek

            On Jun 2, 2008, at 3:14 PM, "Jason Brickner" <jasonbrickner@...> wrote:

            Wind seemed to be building but now getting flakey to the west.  Looks like its built nicely to 16 at MHAB but too light in Twin with cells in that area.  I would imagine it will continue to build but is too iffy to me.  My magic 8-ball says - No Way!  I'm going to go drink beer and run tonight (www.boiseh3. org )  and parlay my wager till Wednesday.  Hope you guys get some.

            -Brick

            <Outlook.jpg>

            Message 5 of 7 , Jun 2, 2008
              Rock on

              Message 6 of 7 , Jun 2, 2008

                Good call Eddy One of the best sessions in a while .got in 21/2 hrs.off the water at 8:30 it was still on , got over powered on the 14m so went for some huge hang time . ran out of things to do up there . I'll bring a book next time .

                Message 7 of 7 , Jun 3, 2008
                  Sweet ... it looked like it was dying when we left at  ~7.  Glad the wind stayed up and you guys had fun.