Re: [snowkiteidaho] Re: [BSA] LP tomorrow

  • Tom von Alten
    Message 1 of 13 , Jun 1, 2008
      > Are you going tomorrow. I'll be there around 7:00...you going?

      Assuming you're interested in kite sailing... nothing in the
      forecast suggests you'd be doing that tomorrow morning.

      YMMV.
      _____________
      Tom von Alten http://fortboise.org/
      tva@...
      Message 2 of 13 , Jun 2, 2008
        Call me if there are white caps when u get there,

        Otherwise Wednesday afternoon going somewhere!!

        Sent from
        Eddy Petranek
        863-6966

        On Jun 1, 2008, at 9:28 PM, "Tom von Alten" <tva@...> wrote:

        > Are you going tomorrow. I'll be there around 7:00...you going?

        Assuming you're interested in kite sailing... nothing in the
        forecast suggests you'd be doing that tomorrow morning.

        YMMV.
        ____________ _
        Tom von Alten http://fortboise. org/
        tva@fortboise. org

      • Kay Walst6on
        Message 3 of 13 , Jun 2, 2008

          Hey Guys,

          We were wanting to go to CJ on Wednesday but now it looks like Scott's got to take his daughter to the doc and I have to take my Mom to the doc...what are the chances....so we're trying to reschedule...will keep you abreast.. Scott has a 5th wheel he can take up there and use as a crash pad...

          Kay

          On Jun 1, 2008, at 9:28 PM, "Tom von Alten" <tva@fortboise. org> wrote:

          > Are you going tomorrow. I'll be there around 7:00...you going?

          Assuming you're interested in kite sailing... nothing in the
          forecast suggests you'd be doing that tomorrow morning.

          YMMV.
          ____________ _
          Tom von Alten http://fortboise. org/
          tva@fortboise. org

        • Eddy
          Message 4 of 13 , Sep 24, 2008
            See you guys at Turner at 8:30

            Message 5 of 13 , Sep 25, 2008
              Re: [snowkiteidaho] LP tomorrow Believe it or not Dan & I made this morning work from 9-10+, but the wind turned back on as we were leaving and it was really nice looking at 11????

              Sure feels colder when the clouds do not let the sun thru. All that were there were 5 fishing boats, 2 sail rafts, and 2 kites from 8:30 until 11.

              Tomorrow looks less cloudy so up there again at 8:30 session 71.
              Eddy

              On 9/24/08 8:29 PM, "Eddy Petranek" <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

              See you guys at Turner at 8:30

              Eddy

            • Eddy
              Message 6 of 13 , Sep 26, 2008
                Today was good. I hit the water ~9 and Jack was shortly behind me from
                Brickner's Beach. Played for an hour before fingers were tired of
                coldness. Packed up and driving across dam a little after 10 and it
                was on and stronger!!! If I had waited for a little longer I might
                have warmed up enough...Same thing happened yesterday, Oh well.

                More tomorrow & Sunday. I think I'll be there closer to 9 since the
                time before the sun hits the water is later and it seems that the
                winds are staying later. ??? If anyone needs the ride let me know I
                did not use it this morning.

                Eddy

                --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "Eddy" <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

                > See you guys at Turner at 8:30
                >

                > Eddy

              • Eddy
                Message 7 of 13 , Sep 29, 2008
                  what a great day!!!!

                  7 kites and a couple boards.

                  I'm still pretty sore from my windsurfing on Jim's board Sunday...damn
                  those things are heavy and require an insane amount of power. But it
                  was fun and I understand as well as remember why it was fun.

                  Tomorrow and next day look good. Not sure about Thursday. Weather
                  moving in by weekend????

                  CYA up there