Re: [snowkiteidaho] Lucky Peak Session

  • Kay Walst6on
    Message 1 of 32 , May 27, 2008

      Hey Eddy,

      Can you go out Thursday???  Yes, I just bought a wet suit and of course I'll be spending most of my time in the water...maybe not...maybe I'll get up right away again!

      Kay

      Message 32 of 32 , Jun 2, 2008
        Hope no body took this last email serious. We were done and out of
        there early on Saturday, race was Sunday. couple people were upset
        about our kiting on the outside of the course, but they said nothing
        to us since we were done early and out of there before anyone showed up.

        I guess it was a little lapse in judgement but all is OK ... Promise I
        will not do it again.

        Eddy

        --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, Gear Daddy LLC