Re: [snowkiteidaho] Re: Well Hello Chaps

  • Kay Walst6on
    Message 1 of 9 , May 19, 2008
      Thanks John...I think we'll check it out in a couple of weeks during the week-day.
      Kay

      From: Kay Walst6on <kaywalston@yahoo. com>
      To: snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com
      Date: Sunday, May 18, 2008, 2:17 PM

      Any of you guys been to Flores Lake??
      Kay

      From: B rad <ld.king@hotmail. com>
      Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Re: Well Hello Chaps
      To: snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com
      Date: Sunday, May 18, 2008, 10:58 AM

      Eddy I know your problem,

      YOU DIDNT TAKE ME TO CORPUS!!!! :P lol haha sorry to hear your getting skunked, but
      global warming and climate change is a bitch ;) haha. When do you get back? & When do i
      get to kite with you fool? don't be getting too good in corpus now, thats an unfair
      advantage on our competition to land a double kite loop :D haha thats right a double :)

      Give me a ring when you get back