Gear Daddy's having a party!

  • Eddy Petranek
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 13, 2005
      Everyones invited!

      We will be headed to the Camas site around 10:30 Saturday morning
      and will hang out until the wind stops or we decide to leave.
      Hopefully this Saturday will provide some wind. But if it does not I
      will have the snow machines ready to play on. Pitch in for Gas and
      pay for anything you break is all I ask.

      After that everyones invited to my house for a little BBQ, Beer, and
      Billards. Give me a heads up if you will attend so I know how much
      grub to get.

      Thanks for your support.

      Eddy
      863-6966