ICR

  • Ryan Wait
    Message 1 of 26 , May 15 9:16 AM
      Monte, Chris, and I road at ICR last night. It was really great. I rode my 5m atom. It is crazy fast and fun. i am thinking it was 25-39 mph. what a spring! all my big kites are getting dusty. If wind looks crap here this weekend i am think about checking out AFR, or Wilson Lake. Anybody interested?

      Ryan

      Make Windows Vista more reliable and secure with Windows Vista Service Pack 1. Learn more.
      Message 2 of 26 , May 15 10:46 AM
        WOW!  Glad I didn't head out there.  My 11m would have been too big for 30-39mph.

        Glad you had fun.

        -Jason

        Monte, Chris, and I road at ICR last night. It was really great. I rode my 5m atom. It is crazy fast and fun. i am thinking it was 25-39 mph. what a spring! all my big kites are getting dusty. If wind looks crap here this weekend i am think about checking out AFR, or Wilson Lake. Anybody interested?

        Ryan

        Make Windows Vista more reliable and secure with Windows Vista Service Pack 1. Learn more.

      • Kay Walst6on
        Message 3 of 26 , May 15 1:08 PM

          Hey Ryan,

          what and where are afr and wilson lake.

          Thanks!

          Message 4 of 26 , May 15 1:09 PM

            Hey Ryan,

            what and where are afr and wilson lake.

            Thanks!

            Monte, Chris, and I road at ICR last night. It was really great. I rode my 5m atom. It is crazy fast and fun. i am thinking it was 25-39 mph. what a spring! all my big kites are getting dusty. If wind looks crap here this weekend i am think about checking out AFR, or Wilson Lake. Anybody interested?

            Ryan

            Make Windows Vista more reliable and secure with Windows Vista Service Pack 1. Learn more.

          • Greg Schutte
            Message 5 of 26 , May 15 1:39 PM
              wilson lake is about 1hr 30minutes from boise. It is
              between twin falls and burley.

              Greg

              Message 6 of 26 , May 15 1:41 PM
                AFR is American Falls Reservoir.  About 3 hours to American Falls from Boise.

                ____________ _________ _________ __

                Message 7 of 26 , May 15 2:30 PM
                  What about the mudhole north of mountain home?

                  Message 8 of 26 , May 15 2:49 PM
                    Are you talking about M.H.R. (Mountain Home Reservoir) or R.C.R. (Richard Caldwell Reservoir)?

                    Anybody think the wind will come up enough for a sesh at ICR or should I be setting my eyes on a frigid dip in LP Fri or Sat morning?

                    -Jason

                    ____________ _________ _________ __
                    > Make Windows Vista more
                    reliable and secure with
                    > Windows Vista Service Pack 1. Learn more.

                  • tony williams
                    Message 9 of 26 , May 15 3:13 PM
                      I too am thinking of going for an icy excursion at LP on Sat.  Lets hope the wind makes up for the lack of comfort.  Probably will be a short session.  If you go on Friday, let me know how it is and take along a thermometre and get a water temp reading.
                      Cheers

                      Are you talking about M.H.R. (Mountain Home Reservoir) or R.C.R. (Richard Caldwell Reservoir)?

                      Anybody think the wind will come up enough for a sesh at ICR or should I be setting my eyes on a frigid dip in LP Fri or Sat morning?

                      -Jason

                      What about the mudhole north of mountain home?

                      --- Kay Walst6on <kaywalston@yahoo. com> wrote:

                      > Hey Ryan,
                      > what and where are afr and wilson lake.
                      > Thanks!