Re: [snowkiteidaho] Monday

    Message 1 of 70 , May 14, 2008
      Happy B day Jason see you on the water
      ----- Original Message -----
      Sent: Monday, May 12, 2008 10:19 PM
      Subject: RE: [snowkiteidaho] Monday

      Wednesday is my B-Day.  May be time to try out the new/used 11m Slingshot fuel.  I flew that baby in the park about a month ago.  That kite is magic.  Can't wait to fly it.  Maybe stronger wind will be less gusty.  Hope to see you all Wednesday.  Since it's my birthday, I'm gonna have to knock off early if it's good.

      -Jason

      Message 70 of 70 , Jun 3, 2012
        A big shift is coming and 37 degree temp drop. It is supposed to hit quick and hard with gusts to 60. BE CAREFUL I DON'T WANT TO READ ANYTHING IN Tuesdays paper when I go kiteboarding in colder but safer conditions.

        Eddy