Re: [snowkiteidaho] Monday

    Message 1 of 72 , May 14, 2008
      Happy B day Jason see you on the water
      ----- Original Message -----
      Sent: Monday, May 12, 2008 10:19 PM
      Subject: RE: [snowkiteidaho] Monday

      Wednesday is my B-Day.  May be time to try out the new/used 11m Slingshot fuel.  I flew that baby in the park about a month ago.  That kite is magic.  Can't wait to fly it.  Maybe stronger wind will be less gusty.  Hope to see you all Wednesday.  Since it's my birthday, I'm gonna have to knock off early if it's good.

      -Jason

      Message 72 of 72 , Sep 26, 2016
        It was a typical Lucky Peak morning wind day.  It wasn't as strong (nor as cold) as Saturday Sept 17.
        There was some occasional lulls rolling through.
        Just three windsurfers: Betsy on 5.5, Tom C on 5.6, & Chris L on 5.6.

        On Mon, Sep 26, 2016 at 4:05 PM, 'Stefano Ortelli (sortelli)' sortelli@... [snowkiteidaho] <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        Telling from the wind I've seen riding my bike to work this morning, it must have been a pretty good morning. Anyone has anything to report out?

        --
        Best regards,
        Chris Lee.