[snowkiteidaho] Re: gk sonic

  • Tom Cavaiani
    Message 1 of 12 , Dec 19, 2005
      As one who has done a lot of early season sailing, I have one question:  How do you keep the spray from freezing on your board and gear (and dry suit) when the temp is close to freezing and the wind chill is below freezing?  This assumes that enough of the ice on the lake has melted so that you can sail or ride in the first place :)

      >>> kiterguuy@... 12/19/05 9:37 AM >>>
      --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "Tom Cavaiani" <tcavaiani@b...>
      wrote:
      >ya hahahaha well im think im geting a dry suite from my frind for a
      100 dollers unless he sells it it dosent fit him his mom got him the
      wrong size
      > I like the feeling of gliding on the water too, but not falling into
      it when the temperature is in the low 30s.  Idaho isn't Baja.