Bruneau and CJ ... ICR/CJ today anyone?

  • Eddy
    Message 1 of 1 , May 11 7:16 AM
      Saturday, Hawk and I, drove around praying to find wind. When we got
      to Bruneau it was 14-18mph. Rigged up played for 30 mins and it
      started to drop (2:30pm). Drove over to CJ and it was the same thing
      until 4pm then it filled in. We played 4:30-5:30 13-20mph in SE winds.

      Had a great time, lots of driving thou.

      This afternoon has a good chance of wind. I'm planning a later session
      when the thermals back off. will be my 6th session this week. Will hit
      ICR unless others want to make the CJ trek?