Re: ICR Fun

  • Eddy
    Message 1 of 3 , May 11, 2008
      Yeah… that was the prelude to the spring fashion show! We are still
      working on the diet thing… notice some of the rolls on that fat
      bastard? Better models needed!!! I know Aaron will have trouble
      selling photos to stock agencies with my F.A. in them.

      FYI … if you want photos of yourself and Aaron is in the water you
      have to get close. Most photographers do not waste their time with
      sports images of people more that 50 ft away. Notice all the great
      photos I'm like 10 ft away. Aaron loves it when you get close, just
      make sure you are downwind or have his permission to make upwind
      passes. I felt really bad laying a wall of water over Aaron in the
      photos, but when he came up from snapping a picture and was grinning
      ear to ear I knew it was OK.