Best Places to Kite in Summer

  • ehukaifalcon
    Message 1 of 2 , May 8, 2008
      Probally wont be able to get out for a while with all my school work,
      but where do you guys kite in the summer i saw the posts on ICR
      (somthing like that) and was wondering where it was beacuse as far as
      Idaho goes all i've kited was the Mackey Resavor. =D

      Thanks, Jake Kaiser
    • Eddy @ Gear Daddy LLC
      Message 2 of 2 , May 9, 2008

        ICR is just 15mins East of  Boise .

        MTn Home RESR, CJ Strike, Snake River at Bruneau,  And most important and used is Lucky Peak morning winds

        On the interstate at the Boise Stage Stop   / Mayfield/Orchard Exit