snow is done time for the water.

  • Eddy
    Message 1 of 3 , May 6, 2008
      Heading to ICR round 4pm winds should be good.

      Eddy
    • Morgan Parks
      Message 2 of 3 , May 6, 2008
        What is IRC?  is that a water site or what?

        Message 3 of 3 , May 6, 2008
          ICR Indian Creek Reservoir at the mayfeild exit where the Boise Stage Stop is. I got a fun session in with Ryan & Monty. Water is ready nice and warm probably cause it is only a couple feet deep.  Toollies are sprouting already, so I think we will be lucky to get a month there. No water is coming in and it looks like it has lost a foot since the clean up. Tomorrow should work if the t-storms are mellow

          Sent from
          Eddy Petranek