Re: [snowkiteidaho] selling out

  • Dave
    Message 1 of 5 , May 6, 2008
      brand new, it has been used only to make a place in my office that is
      unreachable by the vacume cleaner for a few months.
      Oh, and my kids played with it a few times (no crayon marks, i promise).
      brand new, $70 sound fair?

      On Tue, May 6, 2008 at 1:14 PM, Ryan Wait <ryanwait@...> wrote:

      > what is the bag worth to you?
      >
      > ryan@...
      >

      > ________________________________
      > To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      > From: jaunemaillot@...
      > Date: Tue, 6 May 2008 10:24:11 -0600
      > Subject: [snowkiteidaho] selling out
      >

      > Hey all,
      >
      > For Sale:
      >
      > 14M 2006 Ozone Frenzy
      > 10M 2006 Ozone Frenzy
      > XXL harness + spreader bar
      > Board bag (That one I won in Fairfield)
      > Brand new, never ridden buggy with pads on the bars.
      >
      > Make me a fair offer, you guys would have a much better idea what this
      > stuff is worth than me.
      > I'll wait a bit, then list the stuff on ebay if no takers here.
      >
      > I've told Eddy whats going on, some non-trivial recurring health
      > issues with my wife that will most likely be around for several years.
      > Anyway, I don't want to email the entire list with a detailed account
      > of the challenges currently, but if you know me personally, feel free
      > to drop me an email.
      >
      > Thanks,
      > Dave
      >
      > --
      > <|v
      > / >

      > <|}\
      > / >

      > <@>
      > / \
      >

      > ________________________________
      > Get Free (PRODUCT) RED™ Emoticons, Winks and Display Pics. Check it out!

      <|v
      / >

      <|}\
      / >

      <@>
      / \
    • Ryan Wait
      Message 2 of 5 , May 6, 2008

        yeah that sounds fair, as long as there are no sticky gummy bears, or lucky charms stuck to it.
        i can pick it up tonight. what is your number?

        > To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
        > From: jaunemaillot@...
        > Date: Tue, 6 May 2008 13:17:57 -0600
        > Subject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] selling out
        >
        > brand new, it has been used only to make a place in my office that is
        > unreachable by the vacume cleaner for a few months.
        > Oh, and my kids played with it a few times (no crayon marks, i promise).
        > brand new, $70 sound fair?
        >

        > On Tue, May 6, 2008 at 1:14 PM, Ryan Wait <ryanwait@...> wrote:
        > >

        > > what is the bag worth to you?
        > >
        > > ryan@...
        > >

        > > ________________________________
        > > To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
        > > From: jaunemaillot@...
        > > Date: Tue, 6 May 2008 10:24:11 -0600
        > > Subject: [snowkiteidaho] selling out
        > >

        > > Hey all,
        > >
        > > For Sale:
        > >
        > > 14M 2006 Ozone Frenzy
        > > 10M 2006 Ozone Frenzy
        > > XXL harness + spreader bar
        > > Board bag (That one I won in Fairfield)
        > > Brand new, never ridden buggy with pads on the bars.
        > >
        > > Make me a fair offer, you guys would have a much better idea what this
        > > stuff is worth than me.
        > > I'll wait a bit, then list the stuff on ebay if no takers here.
        > >
        > > I've told Eddy whats going on, some non-trivial recurring health
        > > issues with my wife that will most likely be around for several years.
        > > Anyway, I don't want to email the entire list with a detailed account
        > > of the challenges currently, but if you know me personally, feel free
        > > to drop me an email.
        > >
        > > Thanks,
        > > Dave
        > >
        > > --
        > > <|v
        > > / >

        > > <|}\
        > > / >

        > > <@>
        > > / \
        > >

        > > ________________________________
        > > Get Free (PRODUCT) RED™ Emoticons, Winks and Display Pics. Check it out!
        > >

        > --
        > <|v
        > / >

        > <|}\
        > / >

        > <@>
        > / \

        > <*> Your email settings:
        > Individual Email | Traditional
        >
        > <*> To change settings online go to:
        > (Yahoo! ID required)
        >
        > <*> To change settings via email:
        > mailto:snowkiteidaho-digest@yahoogroups.com
        > mailto:snowkiteidaho-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

        > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        Windows Live SkyDrive lets you share files with faraway friends. Start sharing.
      • Dave
        Message 3 of 5 , May 6, 2008
          no, it is pretty clean. A little dusty maybe :)
          863-0033

          On Tue, May 6, 2008 at 1:28 PM, Ryan Wait <ryanwait@...> wrote:

          > yeah that sounds fair, as long as there are no sticky gummy bears, or lucky
          > charms stuck to it.
          > i can pick it up tonight. what is your number?
          >

          > > To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
          > > From: jaunemaillot@...
          > > Date: Tue, 6 May 2008 13:17:57 -0600
          > > Subject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] selling out
          >

          > > brand new, it has been used only to make a place in my office that is
          > > unreachable by the vacume cleaner for a few months.
          > > Oh, and my kids played with it a few times (no crayon marks, i promise).
          > > brand new, $70 sound fair?
          > >

          > > On Tue, May 6, 2008 at 1:14 PM, Ryan Wait <ryanwait@...> wrote:
          > > >

          > > > what is the bag worth to you?
          > > >
          > > > ryan@...
          > > >

          > > > ________________________________
          > > > To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
          > > > From: jaunemaillot@...
          > > > Date: Tue, 6 May 2008 10:24:11 -0600
          > > > Subject: [snowkiteidaho] selling out
          > > >

          > > > Hey all,
          > > >
          > > > For Sale:
          > > >
          > > > 14M 2006 Ozone Frenzy
          > > > 10M 2006 Ozone Frenzy
          > > > XXL harness + spreader bar
          > > > Board bag (That one I won in Fairfield)
          > > > Brand new, never ridden buggy with pads on the bars.
          > > >
          > > > Make me a fair offer, you guys would have a much better idea what this
          > > > stuff is worth than me.
          > > > I'll wait a bit, then list the stuff on ebay if no takers here.
          > > >
          > > > I've told Eddy whats going on, some non-trivial recurring health
          > > > issues with my wife that will most likely be around for several years.
          > > > Anyway, I don't want to email the entire list with a detailed account
          > > > of the challenges currently, but if you know me personally, feel free
          > > > to drop me an email.
          > > >
          > > > Thanks,
          > > > Dave
          > > >
          > > > --
          > > > <|v
          > > > / >

          > > > <|}\
          > > > / >

          > > > <@>
          > > > / \
          > > >

          > > > ________________________________
          > > > Get Free (PRODUCT) RED™ Emoticons, Winks and Display Pics. Check it out!
          > > >

          > > --
          > > <|v
          > > / >

          > > <|}\
          > > / >

          > > <@>
          > > / \

          > Windows Live SkyDrive lets you share files with faraway friends. Start
          > sharing.

          <|v
          / >

          <|}\