selling out

  • Dave
    Message 1 of 5 , May 6, 2008
      Hey all,

      For Sale:

      14M 2006 Ozone Frenzy
      10M 2006 Ozone Frenzy
      XXL harness + spreader bar
      Board bag (That one I won in Fairfield)
      Brand new, never ridden buggy with pads on the bars.

      Make me a fair offer, you guys would have a much better idea what this
      stuff is worth than me.
      I'll wait a bit, then list the stuff on ebay if no takers here.

      I've told Eddy whats going on, some non-trivial recurring health
      issues with my wife that will most likely be around for several years.
      Anyway, I don't want to email the entire list with a detailed account
      of the challenges currently, but if you know me personally, feel free
      to drop me an email.

      Thanks,
      Dave

      <|v
      / >

      <|}\
      / >

      <@>
      / \
    • Ryan Wait
      Message 2 of 5 , May 6, 2008
        what is the bag worth to you?

        ryan@...

        To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
        From: jaunemaillot@...
        Date: Tue, 6 May 2008 10:24:11 -0600
        Subject: [snowkiteidaho] selling out

[...]

        Get Free (PRODUCT) RED™ Emoticons, Winks and Display Pics. Check it out!
      • Dave
        Message 3 of 5 , May 6, 2008
          brand new, it has been used only to make a place in my office that is
          unreachable by the vacume cleaner for a few months.
          Oh, and my kids played with it a few times (no crayon marks, i promise).
          brand new, $70 sound fair?

          Message 4 of 5 , May 6, 2008

            yeah that sounds fair, as long as there are no sticky gummy bears, or lucky charms stuck to it.
            i can pick it up tonight. what is your number?

            > To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
            > From: jaunemaillot@...
            > Date: Tue, 6 May 2008 13:17:57 -0600
            > Subject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] selling out
            >
            > brand new, it has been used only to make a place in my office that is
            > unreachable by the vacume cleaner for a few months.
            > Oh, and my kids played with it a few times (no crayon marks, i promise).
            > brand new, $70 sound fair?
            >

            > On Tue, May 6, 2008 at 1:14 PM, Ryan Wait <ryanwait@...> wrote:
            > >

            > > what is the bag worth to you?
            > >
            > > ryan@...
            > >

            > > ________________________________
            > > To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
            > > From: jaunemaillot@...
            > > Date: Tue, 6 May 2008 10:24:11 -0600
            > > Subject: [snowkiteidaho] selling out
            > >

            > > Hey all,
            > >
            > > For Sale:
            > >
            > > 14M 2006 Ozone Frenzy
            > > 10M 2006 Ozone Frenzy
            > > XXL harness + spreader bar
            > > Board bag (That one I won in Fairfield)
            > > Brand new, never ridden buggy with pads on the bars.
            > >
            > > Make me a fair offer, you guys would have a much better idea what this
            > > stuff is worth than me.
            > > I'll wait a bit, then list the stuff on ebay if no takers here.
            > >
            > > I've told Eddy whats going on, some non-trivial recurring health
            > > issues with my wife that will most likely be around for several years.
            > > Anyway, I don't want to email the entire list with a detailed account
            > > of the challenges currently, but if you know me personally, feel free
            > > to drop me an email.
            > >
            > > Thanks,
            > > Dave
            > >
            > > --
            > > <|v
            > > / >

            > > <|}\
            > > / >

            > > <@>
            > > / \
            > >

            > > ________________________________
            > > Get Free (PRODUCT) RED™ Emoticons, Winks and Display Pics. Check it out!
            > >

            > --
            > <|v
            > / >

            > <|}\
            > / >

            > <@>
            > / \

            > <*> Your email settings:
            > Individual Email | Traditional
            >
            > <*> To change settings online go to:
            > (Yahoo! ID required)
            >
            > <*> To change settings via email:
            > mailto:snowkiteidaho-digest@yahoogroups.com
            > mailto:snowkiteidaho-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

            > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

            Windows Live SkyDrive lets you share files with faraway friends. Start sharing.
          • Dave
            Message 5 of 5 , May 6, 2008
              no, it is pretty clean. A little dusty maybe :)
              863-0033

              On Tue, May 6, 2008 at 1:28 PM, Ryan Wait <ryanwait@...> wrote:

              > yeah that sounds fair, as long as there are no sticky gummy bears, or lucky
              > charms stuck to it.
              > i can pick it up tonight. what is your number?
              >

              > > To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
              > > From: jaunemaillot@...
              > > Date: Tue, 6 May 2008 13:17:57 -0600
              > > Subject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] selling out
              >

              > > brand new, it has been used only to make a place in my office that is
              > > unreachable by the vacume cleaner for a few months.
              > > Oh, and my kids played with it a few times (no crayon marks, i promise).
              > > brand new, $70 sound fair?
              > >

              > > On Tue, May 6, 2008 at 1:14 PM, Ryan Wait <ryanwait@...> wrote:
              > > >

              > > > what is the bag worth to you?
              > > >
              > > > ryan@...
              > > >

              > > > ________________________________
              > > > To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
              > > > From: jaunemaillot@...
              > > > Date: Tue, 6 May 2008 10:24:11 -0600
              > > > Subject: [snowkiteidaho] selling out
              > > >

              > > > Hey all,
              > > >
              > > > For Sale:
              > > >
              > > > 14M 2006 Ozone Frenzy
              > > > 10M 2006 Ozone Frenzy
              > > > XXL harness + spreader bar
              > > > Board bag (That one I won in Fairfield)
              > > > Brand new, never ridden buggy with pads on the bars.
              > > >
              > > > Make me a fair offer, you guys would have a much better idea what this
              > > > stuff is worth than me.
              > > > I'll wait a bit, then list the stuff on ebay if no takers here.
              > > >
              > > > I've told Eddy whats going on, some non-trivial recurring health
              > > > issues with my wife that will most likely be around for several years.
              > > > Anyway, I don't want to email the entire list with a detailed account
              > > > of the challenges currently, but if you know me personally, feel free
              > > > to drop me an email.
              > > >
              > > > Thanks,
              > > > Dave
              > > >
              > > > --
              > > > <|v
              > > > / >

              > > > <|}\
              > > > / >

              > > > <@>
              > > > / \
              > > >

              > > > ________________________________
              > > > Get Free (PRODUCT) RED™ Emoticons, Winks and Display Pics. Check it out!
              > > >

              > > --
              > > <|v
              > > / >

              > > <|}\
              > > / >

              > > <@>
              > > / \

              > Windows Live SkyDrive lets you share files with faraway friends. Start
              > sharing.

              <|v
              / >

              <|}\