Re: [snowkiteidaho] Wind and Temp weather station at Lucky peak

  • tony williams
    Message 1 of 4 , May 5, 2008

      Jason,

      That looks pretty good.

      Now just need to pass the hat around to both the wind surfers and kiters and were almost there.

      Big question is where is the PC going to sit that it is within the 40 ft distance to the weather meter and also have un-interupted phone connection and power?

      Message 2 of 4 , May 5, 2008

        Looks good, thanks Jason!

        I have a meeting with ACE today and will discuss options at the RV hut.

        Eddy

        Message 3 of 4 , May 5, 2008
          They also make wireless units if we need to be more than 40ft from the PC.  More money however.