thursday

  • tony williams
    Message 1 of 4 , May 1 8:12 AM

      Sorry Eddy,

      Can't make it today as I forgot it was first Thursday and I have promised to go look at art and have drinks with my niece and her husband.

      Hope you and Jay can still make a day of it.  Forcast looks good.

      Try to avoid the cow-pies in the stream this time.

      Cheers.

      See you on the water soon.

      Looking forward to the first 70 + degree day so I can hit ICR or Lake Lowell.