RE: [snowkiteidaho] camus wednesday

  • Eddy @ Gear Daddy LLC
    Message 1 of 5 , May 1, 2008

      I’m going to drag his ass out this year and make him do it again. I found another boat to teach with hopefully this one holds up….

      Anyway I’m not done with the Camas yet so the winds look really good today…there is still plenty of terrain left to manipulate but like Ryan said it is not very beginner friendly.

      Cinco De Mayo will happen … might be Quattro de mayo just for convenience.

      Eddy

      Message 2 of 5 , May 1, 2008

        Ya never know…