camus wednesday

    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 30, 2008
      Big big day , at 1:00 pm 23G30 still plenty of snow, Tom and myself , 10m . left at 4:30 when Eddy Darrel Tony and J showed wind at 4:30 21G23
      See you on the water
    • Darrel Thomas
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 30, 2008

        Well worth the trip!  Had a kick ass time, but it does look like the end.

        MAYBE one last shot this weekend.  If not ehhh…. It was a good year, and I can move on to the summer with no regrets.

        Darrel

        (Kay, the Camas is Prairie between Mountain Home and Sun Valley on highway 26. BIG open prairie that sits around 5000-5500ft.)

        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 30, 2008
          So Darrel... is this your year to hit the water?  I'd love to tear it up out there with you.

          -Jason

          Message 4 of 5 , May 1, 2008

            I’m going to drag his ass out this year and make him do it again. I found another boat to teach with hopefully this one holds up….

            Anyway I’m not done with the Camas yet so the winds look really good today…there is still plenty of terrain left to manipulate but like Ryan said it is not very beginner friendly.

            Cinco De Mayo will happen … might be Quattro de mayo just for convenience.

            Eddy

            Message 5 of 5 , May 1, 2008

              Ya never know…