Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.
 

RE: [snowkiteidaho] Re: Tues-Thursday

Expand Messages
  • Darrel Thomas
    I m hoping I can go tomorrow.. From: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com [mailto:snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Eddy Sent: Tuesday, April 29, 2008 1:51
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 29, 2008

      I’m hoping I can go tomorrow…. 

       

      From: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com [mailto:snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Eddy
      Sent: Tuesday, April 29, 2008 1:51 PM
      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Re: Tues-Thursday

       

      I'm going to hold out until tomorrow as well. Deer haven is reporting
      winds up to 39mph and the meat of the front has not hit us yet.

      Eddy

      --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, tony williams
      <tonyswilliams@...> wrote:

      >
      > Let us know how it goes today and what area looks best. I plan to go
      tomorrow when its a bit calmer and the winds are not predicted to
      reach the 30's.
      > Cheers,
      > TW
      >
      >
      >
      > ----- Original Message ----
      > From: Eddy <geardaddyllc@...>
      > To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      > Sent: Monday, April 28, 2008 11:40:18 AM
      > Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Tues-Thursday
      >
      >
      > Next few days should have wind I plan on heading out tomorrow
      > afternoon, find out how small snowkiting area is getting
      >
      > Eddy
      >
      >
      >
      >
      >
      __________________________________________________________
      > Be a better friend, newshound, and
      > know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.
      http://mobile.yahoo.com/;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ
      >

    Your message has been successfully submitted and would be delivered to recipients shortly.