Camas Sunday

  • Darrel Thomas
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 18, 2005
      Stopped of  in Camas on the way back from Park City today.  It was cranking in Twin, dead calm when we hit Fairfield, and just enough when we got to the snowmobile park.

      We got there about 3:30, and there was maybe 8-10mph, so I rigged up the 14 meter.  By the time I got out to the hills it was 12-14.  It kept building 'till 5 when I quit.  At quittin' time it was a good 16mph.  It was snowing up there too.

      Forecast is E @ 9 Mon.  3 inches of snow tonight.  I'm game if anybody else is in.

      Darrel
      208-484-6766
    • kiterguuy
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 19, 2005
        --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "Darrel Thomas"
        <darrelthomas@c...> wrote:
        >if any body is heading threw pendleton it is nasty weather 0 mph of
        wind a lot of freazing rain and on top of that is about a 2 inchesof
        snow and more freazing rain
        > Stopped of in Camas on the way back from Park City today. It was
        cranking in Twin, dead calm when we hit Fairfield, and just enough when
        we got to the snowmobile park.

        > We got there about 3:30, and there was maybe 8-10mph, so I rigged up
        the 14 meter. By the time I got out to the hills it was 12-14. It
        kept building 'till 5 when I quit. At quittin' time it was a good
        16mph. It was snowing up there too.

        > Forecast is E @ 9 Mon. 3 inches of snow tonight. I'm game if
        anybody else is in.

        > Darrel
        > 208-484-6766

      • kiterguuy
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 19, 2005
          <darrelthomas@c...> wrote:
          >if any body is heading threw pendleton it is nasty weather 0 mph of
          wind a lot of freazing rain and on top of that is about a 2 inchesof
          snow and more freazing rain
          > Stopped of in Camas on the way back from Park City today. It was
          cranking in Twin, dead calm when we hit Fairfield, and just enough when
          we got to the snowmobile park.

          > We got there about 3:30, and there was maybe 8-10mph, so I rigged up
          the 14 meter. By the time I got out to the hills it was 12-14. It
          kept building 'till 5 when I quit. At quittin' time it was a good
          16mph. It was snowing up there too.

          > Forecast is E @ 9 Mon. 3 inches of snow tonight. I'm game if
          anybody else is in.

          > Darrel
          > 208-484-6766

        • kiterguuy
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 19, 2005
            --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "kiterguuy" <kiterguuy@y...> wrote:
            >just went sliding down the street cause there is som much freazing
            rain i had to grab a mail box lol