    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 27, 2008
      SPI Texas this is probably the best place I' ve been to kite . taking all things in to consideration
      list in order of importance's
      wind every day
      many high wind days
      flat shallow water ( best place for beginners and to work on new tricks )
      miles of down winders in very forgiving waves on the Golf side
      warm water and air , board shorts or shortly
      surfing ( surf board rentals available )
      Air fair cheep
      cheep rentals , we had a very nice condo with hot tub and pool 2bd 2 bath .
      very good food
      No international travel
      Kit size , you will need a 7m/9m , 12m and a 14m/16m expect days in the low teens and days in the high 20s to 30s
      ask for directions to Holly beach for high wind flat water riding