RE: [snowkiteidaho] Re: Thursday

  • Eddy @ Gear Daddy LLC
    Message 1 of 75 , Apr 24 8:43 AM

      I’m interested in going

      Eddy

      From: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com [mailto:snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of jclivejordan
      Sent: Thursday, April 24, 2008 9:38 AM
      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Re: Thursday

      sounds like a blast - and it's still too cold to worry about cell phones.

      Is anyone is going? give me a call...

      J Jordan
      869-3207

      --- In snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com, "Darrel Thomas" <darrelthomas@ ...> wrote:

      > What nobody flying anymore?
      >

      > Thursday: A 30 percent chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high
      > near 38. Northwest wind between 10 and 18 mph. New snow accumulation of
      less
      > than a half inch possible.
      >

      > I want to, but I'm booked.
      >

      > Still enough snow, but watch for water hazards (cell phones in the truck
      J)

      Message 75 of 75 , Jul 23, 2015
        Chris he stated the thread on rules and ended saying
        (Hope to see you all tomorrow morning!

        Bill )
        Steve Linane
        Sent: Thursday, July 23, 2015 1:36 PM
        Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Re: [BSA] Thursday

        I don't think your post yesterday ever came through... at least I didn't see it.

        In any case, I was monitoring and looks to be a bit marginal for me so I decided to wait till Fri and Sat.

        On Thu, Jul 23, 2015 at 9:47 AM, <billyg2477@...> wrote:
        My fellow constituents,

        Wow, I said see you in the morning in my post yesterday and nobody showed up this morning except the newbie, Reggie.  I was out for a little over an hour on my 17 m. Was a fun day. Not sure we can call Reggie a newbie anymore as he was getting into his harness today for the first time. Also he did his first launch and catch of a kite. Thanks a lot Reggie!

        I will also mention while I was waiting for the wind this morning I went in the little computer room and everyone should know that we have a defibrillator, a first aid kit, and even oxygen with a mask in that room.

        See you in the morning? Bill

        Best regards,
        Chris Lee.