RE: [snowkiteidaho] New to snowkiting

  • Ryan Wait
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 21, 2008
      hey jim man, my name is Ryan i live in boise.  What is your direct email, i have a couple of toys you might like.
      Cheers,
      Ryan

      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      From: jimmyjimjimman@...
      Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 20:07:49 +0000
      Subject: [snowkiteidaho] New to snowkiting

      Hello all,
      John Mills told me about this group. I have flown dual and quad line
      traction kites and loved every minute of it. For means of
      transportation while kiting I have only used skim boards and chacos. I
      am currently kiteless due to the fact that my last 5m kite
      catastrophically failed when I was flying it with quad lines and had it
      hooked up to my climbing harness during high winds. I guess I needed
      better equiptment. I understand that there is not one kite for all
      winds and conditions. I am however looking for a kite that I can use
      with a mountainboard up here in McCall and also use for snowkiting in
      the winter. Obviously I'm leaning toward a sparless foil and one
      without inflateable bladders. I've checked out the Ozone Frenzy and
      Matra II. I'm 6'3" and right at 200 pounds. Can anyone suggest the
      right kite and size for me and does anyone know of any used/new kites
      in the area that are for sale.
      Thanks,
      Jim