RE: [snowkiteidaho] Thursday? New meeting spot?

  • Darrel Thomas
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 10, 2008

      Just remember to get off at Eisseman, you’ll be fine.  Speed limit is 55 most of the way, and its only a couple miles.

      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 10, 2008
        Hey Eddie, when I wrote that I wondered if anyone would bite! As a young surf rat he was the only source of reliable surf forecasting for years.
        Westy
        Well I was dumbfounded by the name so did a google and long gone are the good ole days of forecasting.

        I like the way he ends it. Check it out here is a youtube link

        http://www.youtube. com/watch? v=Q9YY8slevwg

        Enjoy

        --
        Gear Daddy LLC