Re: [snowkiteidaho] Thursday? New meeting spot?

  • tony williams
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 10, 2008
      Hey, just a heads up,  best not to meet at Albertsons because the exit from the east is closed due to construction.  Better to meet at the Flying J  on federal way or something near the broadway exit as that is the first exit you can get off at when comming home.

      By the way, the snow and wind were perfect yesterday and it was sunny most of the time.  I hope you get as lucky today.  The snow was soft when we got there and was like spring skiing. I was riding with the depower on most of the time at the hysterical site with Bill and Ryan showed up as well.

      Cheers,
      tw
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 10, 2008

        Well I was dumbfounded by the name so did a google and long gone are the good ole days of forecasting.

        I like the way he ends it. Check it out here is a youtube link

        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9YY8slevwg

        Enjoy

        --
        Gear Daddy LLC

        http://mail. yahoo.com

      • Darrel Thomas
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 10, 2008

          Just remember to get off at Eisseman, you’ll be fine.  Speed limit is 55 most of the way, and its only a couple miles.

            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 10, 2008

              Seemed like a really Kool Kat!