Re: [snowkiteidaho] Monday session

    Message 1 of 31 , Apr 8, 2008
      I'm on my way to WA right now. Should be back wed afternoon so probably Thursday

      Sent from
      Eddy Petranek

      On Apr 8, 2008, at 8:52 AM, tony williams <tonyswilliams@...> wrote:

      EDDY,

      Give me a days notice and I am good to go.

      How about tomorrow?

      Message 31 of 31 , Aug 19, 2013

        I almost joined you, but the fish looked more like a spinner with a hook than a real fish.  Hope it was good enough for a fix.  Maybe tomorrow?

        -JBrick