Request for rec photos at Lucky Peak

  • Tom von Alten
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 7 11:29 AM
      Greetings sailors:

      I received the inquiry below from the Parks & Rec department, with the
      request to put out the word. Here you go.

      Your chance for lasting fame... Please respond to Rick directly, rather
      than to the list(s).

      Cheers,
      _____________
      Tom von Alten http://fortboise.org/
      tva@...

      ________________________________

      Visit our website at www.parksandrecreation.idaho.gov
    • Eddy @ Gear Daddy LLC
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 7 12:18 PM

        Aaron,

        I sent him a couple mini samples of your stuff.  I don’t have your email or website info for the rest of photos…

        Eddy

        Tom von Alten http://fortboise. org/
        tva@fortboise. org

        rjust@.... gov