MesoWest

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 5, 2008
      is anyone else haveing a problem loging to MesoWest ?
    • Jack Harrison
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 5, 2008
        Yep

        Sent from my iPhone

        On Apr 5, 2008, at 1:42 PM, "Steve Linane" <stevelinane@...> wrote:

        is anyone else haveing a problem loging to MesoWest ?
      • Tom von Alten
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 5, 2008
          > is anyone else haveing a problem loging to MesoWest ?

          Not sure what you're not seeing, but
          http://fortboise.org/windsurfing/wind.20080405.html
          doesn't show any holes, just updated
          http://fortboise.org/windsurfing/uppertv.html
          without any problem (although I see my timestamp looks to be
          on standard time... Hmm, server didn't get patched for the new
          daylight savings time start?!)

          Tom