Re: Saturday

  • Eddy
    Message 1 of 163 , Apr 5, 2008
      Wow looking great already! 17-20mph.

      Now, I just want it to warm up a bit so the top softens. I plan on
      leaving at 1pm so if anyone wants a ride you know the drill.

      Eddy
      863-6966

      --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, Whitney Rearick <whitnuld@...>
      wrote:

      > Sign me up for whenever tomorrow -

      Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost.

    • Gregory Da let
      Message 163 of 163 , Sep 12, 2015
        May have to go to desert for wind tomorrow

        Sent from my iPhone

        On Sep 12, 2015, at 2:25 PM, Gear Daddy LLC geardaddyllc@... [snowkiteidaho] <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        Fun morning. 6 kites 3 sailors

        Eddy

        On Sep 12, 2015, at 2:13 PM, sortelli@... [snowkiteidaho] <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        how was it? I hope there will be some for tomorrow!