Re: Monty's Helmet Cam Link

  • hawkicd11
    Message 1 of 72 , Apr 3, 2008
      Nice Glides, you're really getting it figured out. What was the wind
      speed when you were flying?

      --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, Andrew Goldman <kiteglobe@...>
      wrote:

      > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKkkluey-qU

      _____________
      Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost.

    • Chris Lee
      Message 72 of 72 , Sep 26, 2016
        It was a typical Lucky Peak morning wind day.  It wasn't as strong (nor as cold) as Saturday Sept 17.
        There was some occasional lulls rolling through.
        Just three windsurfers: Betsy on 5.5, Tom C on 5.6, & Chris L on 5.6.

        On Mon, Sep 26, 2016 at 4:05 PM, 'Stefano Ortelli (sortelli)' sortelli@... [snowkiteidaho] <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        Telling from the wind I've seen riding my bike to work this morning, it must have been a pretty good morning. Anyone has anything to report out?

        --
        Best regards,
        Chris Lee.