RE: [snowkiteidaho] Re: Thursday

  • Dr. Binegar
    Message 1 of 75 , Mar 29, 2008
      Thanks, I may look into that.

      From: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com [mailto:snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of kiterguuy
      Sent: Friday, March 28, 2008 8:13 PM
      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Re: Thursday

      Save your money go to floras Lake! waist deep water but a lil cold
      http://www.florasla ke.com/kitepics. html

      --- In snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com, "Dr. Binegar" <bbinegar@.. .>
      wrote:

      > The wind is
      off shore, so the beginners have to go beyond the guys
      kiting
      > close
      to shore. We end up in the waves and deep water. The
      beginners need a
      > pickup and three days at the end (which is when our lessons were
      supposed to
      > be as the early week was full--not like in past years)
      an unusual
      surf came
      > up where they did not want to take there boat
      out. It is
      expensive, but
      > right at our timeshare. We did get to
      windsurf every day. The
      kiters go in
      > the morning and evening for the
      most part, although this year there
      were
      > more kiters staying later
      in the morning and starting earlier in
      day. Once
      > your dialed you
      typically have nice flat water right off shore that
      is only
      > two to
      five foot deep for ~200 yards out. For the most part a
      sandy bottom

      unless you're near the reef. I sailed on 5.4 to 6.4 sails, 15- to
      low 20

      href="mailto:snowkiteidaho%40yahoogroups.com">snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com
      From: Dr. <mailto:bbinegar@ ...> Binegar
      Message 75 of 75 , Jul 23
        Chris he stated the thread on rules and ended saying
        (Hope to see you all tomorrow morning!

        Bill )
        Steve Linane
        Sent: Thursday, July 23, 2015 1:36 PM
        Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Re: [BSA] Thursday

        I don't think your post yesterday ever came through... at least I didn't see it.

        In any case, I was monitoring and looks to be a bit marginal for me so I decided to wait till Fri and Sat.

        On Thu, Jul 23, 2015 at 9:47 AM, <billyg2477@...> wrote:
        My fellow constituents,

        Wow, I said see you in the morning in my post yesterday and nobody showed up this morning except the newbie, Reggie.  I was out for a little over an hour on my 17 m. Was a fun day. Not sure we can call Reggie a newbie anymore as he was getting into his harness today for the first time. Also he did his first launch and catch of a kite. Thanks a lot Reggie!

        I will also mention while I was waiting for the wind this morning I went in the little computer room and everyone should know that we have a defibrillator, a first aid kit, and even oxygen with a mask in that room.

        See you in the morning? Bill

        Best regards,
        Chris Lee.