Wednesday looks good

  • darrel1028
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 11, 2005
      At great risk of pissing off the wind gods again, I thought I'd put
      the word out that the weather prognosticators are calling for winds
      West at 14 Wenesday afternoon, switching to NW at 17 Wed. night up on
      the Camas.

      I get off work at 2:00pm. I haven't heard if Eddy made it back to
      town yet, but I expect he will by then, and will want to go.

      SO, shall we say 2:15-2:30 at the Albertson's on Gowen?

      Darrel