tuesday

  • jclivejordan
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 14, 2005
      The wind was strong enough, the snow was deep enough and there was just enough time.
      Tuesday afternoon, 4 snowkiters made their way to Camas - and it was well worth the trip.
      Steve Linane, Darrel Thomas, Eddy P and I flew until the sunlight disappeared - and then
      by moonlight, Steve Darrel and Eddy continued. Snowkiting at night - pretty amazing.

      By the way, Cathy and I are having our Christmas party this friday, December 17 from 7 -
      10pm. You are invited. I have some kiting video from the summer (and some from last
      winter) - you may even be in it.

      We will provide some food and drink, or you may bring your own. There is also a gift
      exchange, you may bring an inexpensive clever (child friendly) gift if you wish to
      participate,

      16110 basin way.
      Boise Id

      Four wheel drive recommended. Take highway 55 north like you're leaving boise for
      McCall, Past floating feather, past Beacon light, you will find shadow valley golf coarse.
      Just past the gold coarse turn right on spring creek, then left on stack rock and left on
      basin way. Ours is a large log home with lots of horse fencing and horses at the end of
      the valley. see you there.

      J Jordan

      jclive@...

      (208) 869-3207