Re: [snowkiteidaho] Indian Creek Clean up Day

  • tony williams
    Message 1 of 12 , Mar 10, 2008

      I will be there with two good hands, one so-so back and a worthless dog.

      That is if I can get the car from the wife!

      Message 2 of 12 , Mar 12, 2008
        Ryan,

        I just found out 20 minutes ago that I have to fly to Portland for the day tomorrow for a trade show.   I won't be there tomorrow.  Please let me know what tasks remain when you leave and I'll head up there in the next few days to do my share.

        Sorry for the short notice.

        -Jason

        To: snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com
        From: geardaddyllc@ gmail.com
        Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2008 08:55:46 +0000
        Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Indian Creek Clean up Day

        Indian Creek Clean up Day is Thursday this week. Ryan is trying to
        get his Dad's Tractor out there again and could use as much help as
        possible. Kicking rocks and clearing a clear launch

      • Dr. Binegar
        Message 3 of 12 , Mar 12, 2008

          Ryan, I should make it tomorrow for a bit.  Son has another hockey game.

          Jim and I leaving 2pm Alby’s.  Kerr where are you?

          724-5029

          William G Binegar, MD

          Pain Medicine-Board Certified

          Anesthesiology-Board Certified

          Medical Director

          Pain Care Boise

          301 W. Myrtle

          Boise, ID   83702

          Office: 208.342.8200 | Fax: 208.342.8202

          www.paincareboise.com

          To: snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com
          From: geardaddyllc@ gmail.com
          Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2008 08:55:46 +0000

          Message 4 of 12 , Mar 13, 2008
            Ryan,
            Given this rain, is the IC cleanup still going on?

            Jon

            To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
            From: geardaddyllc@...
            Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2008 08:55:46 +0000

          • Eddy @ Gear Daddy LLC
            Message 5 of 12 , Mar 13, 2008

              From my POV it looks like patchy clouds but no Rain to the East.  Don’t know if it will last but like Idaho if you don’t like the weather give it 20 mins.

              I’m still planning on being there around 4:30

              Eddy

              Message 6 of 12 , Mar 13, 2008
                I will be out there rain or shine, but if it is really nasty i will focus on moving rocks. the weeds can wait. i think we will get a good weather window. try and make it.

                Ryan.

                To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com

                From: geardaddyllc@ gmail.com
                Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2008 08:55:46 +0000