Tuesday

  • Darrel Thomas
    Message 1 of 34 , Dec 11, 2005
      Looks like maybe some wind Tues.  Forecast is for NW13mph.
    • Jim Tighe
      Message 34 of 34 , Jul 3 9:15 PM
        of course, it might even get used.  i hope.

        On Mon, Jul 3, 2017 at 8:39 PM, steve linane itile@... [snowkiteidaho] <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        Same forecast as it's been for the last 2 days so my guess is it's going to be more foil boarding weather. If it's light wind in the morning are you taking your new foil up to the lake Jim?

        Sent from my Verizon 4G LTE Droid
        On Jul 3, 2017 8:06 PM, "sortelli@... [snowkiteidaho]" <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com > wrote:

        Hi wind gurus, is there anyone willing to shot a prediction for tomorrow?

        --
        Jim Tighe
        Gem State Gymnastics Academy