Re: [snowkiteidaho] SAWTOOTH and "RIDE iT OUT"

  • Dave
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 5, 2008
      call 426-1946 after 1:30pm for tickets

      On Wed, Mar 5, 2008 at 11:08 AM, jclivejordan <jclivejordan@...> wrote:

      > Our new film project "RIDE iT OUT", produced by J Clive Jordan and Darrel
      > Thomas, has been
      > selected in the Sawtooth Mountain Film Festival!
      >
      > Shot in 1080i HD, I am assured that the film will look breathtakingly good
      > on their new state
      > of the art equipment. Hope to see as many snowkiters (you may actually be
      > in the film) and
      > friends and family as possible!
      >
      > Tickets are $6 in advance - call the BSU rec center (208) 426-1131 for
      > info. The doors open
      > at 6:30pm, Friday, March 7. The show starts at 7:30. I am told it is likely
      > to sell out.
      >
      > http://rec.boisestate.edu/sawtoothmountainfilmfest
      >
      > J Jordan
      > www.kitesites.com
      >
      > By The Way - music tracks used in "RIDE iT OUT" and the kitesites.com free
      > video podcast are
      > available at www.rvanjekich.com and www.myspace.com/vanishingkids.

      <|v
      / >

      <|}\
      / >

      <@>
      / \
    • jclivejordan
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 7, 2008
        Check out the write-up about Sawtooth and SNOWKITING in today's scene magazine of the
        Statesman! --- Thanks to Aaron for allowing me and the festival to use some of your great
        photographs!

        Hope to see lots of you at the Sawtooth Mountain Film Festival for the world premiere of
        "RIDE iT OUT" produced by J Clive Jordan and Darrel Thomas in association with Dancing
        Horse Media LLC. Doors open at 6:30, screenings start at 7:30... Ride it our will be the
        fourth film in tonight's line-up..

        Thanks to all who contributed!

        --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, Dave <jaunemaillot@...> wrote:

        > call 426-1946 after 1:30pm for tickets
        >

        > On Wed, Mar 5, 2008 at 11:08 AM, jclivejordan <jclivejordan@...> wrote:
        > >

        > > Our new film project "RIDE iT OUT", produced by J Clive Jordan and Darrel
        > > Thomas, has been
        > > selected in the Sawtooth Mountain Film Festival!
        > >
        > > Shot in 1080i HD, I am assured that the film will look breathtakingly good
        > > on their new state
        > > of the art equipment. Hope to see as many snowkiters (you may actually be
        > > in the film) and
        > > friends and family as possible!
        > >
        > > Tickets are $6 in advance - call the BSU rec center (208) 426-1131 for
        > > info. The doors open
        > > at 6:30pm, Friday, March 7. The show starts at 7:30. I am told it is likely
        > > to sell out.
        > >
        > > http://rec.boisestate.edu/sawtoothmountainfilmfest
        > >
        > > J Jordan
        > > www.kitesites.com
        > >
        > > By The Way - music tracks used in "RIDE iT OUT" and the kitesites.com free
        > > video podcast are
        > > available at www.rvanjekich.com and www.myspace.com/vanishingkids.
        > >

        > --
        > <|v
        > / >

        > <|}\
        > / >

        > <@>
        > / \

      • rjekich
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 8, 2008
          --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "jclivejordan"
          <jclivejordan@...> wrote: Hi everyone, It was nice to see you all
          again last night. J and Darrel's film looked & sounded awesome.
          Thanks for letting me be part of your world.

          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 8, 2008
            ...great music too!!!  Well matched to the scenes....

            Jon