RE: [snowkiteidaho] Wednesday Classic

  • Dr. Binegar
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 5, 2008

      I am in and could go anytime after 12N.  In a meeting from 11 to ~12.  And maybe can talk Westy into different dates for the Spring Bash, so Jon and I can go. My son has a hockey tournament.

      William G Binegar, MD

      Pain Medicine-Board Certified

      Anesthesiology-Board Certified

      Medical Director

      Pain Care Boise

      301 W. Myrtle

      Boise, ID   83702

      Office: 208.342.8200 | Fax: 208.342.8202

      www.paincareboise.com

      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 5, 2008
        Bill,
        There are lots of people wanting to change the dates and I just found out spring break is after Easter this year. Let's talk about it this afternoon!
        Westy

        ************ ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* **

        ************ ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ***

      • Eddy @ Gear Daddy LLC
        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 5, 2008

          Darrel is out! So we don’t necessarily have to wait until 2:15.  I don’t think there is a reason to be earlier than 1 that way we get up there for the peak smooth stuff. It is 13-16 now should get closer to 20 by 3-4.

          Eddy

          Message 4 of 8 , Mar 5, 2008

            1:15  Departure at Alby’s

            Message 5 of 8 , Mar 5, 2008
              It was definitely a classic. 5 kiters and great wind just like
              yesterday. I'd bet it happens again tomorrow if any one needs a fix.
              I've been kiting the 5 of the last 6 days my legs are tired.

              Eddy

              --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "Eddy @ Gear Daddy LLC"
              <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

              > 1:15 Departure at Alby's
              >

              > _____

            • Whitney Rearick
              Message 6 of 8 , Mar 6, 2008

                Hey, I don't think I heard the report on Tuesday.   Will you be famous?

                whit

                rel=nofollow>http://www.paincare boise.com> com

                ************ ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* *

                ************ ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* *
                ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********

                Message 7 of 8 , Mar 6, 2008

                  What do you mean will I be Famous??? I’m already famous! J

                  TV thing was fun but Certain TV guys want things done a certain way, and it bit into the fun kiting a little.  Release will be next winter

                  This weekend looks good mark your calendar

                  ymailto="mailto:snowkiteidaho%40yahoogroups.com">snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com
                  > I am in and could go anytime after 12N. In a meeting from 11 to
                  ~12. And
                  > maybe can talk Westy into different dates for the Spring Bash, so
                  Jon and I
                  > can go. My son has a hockey tournament.
                  >

                  > William G Binegar, MD
                  >
                  > Pain Medicine-Board Certified