Wednesday Classic

  • Eddy
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 5, 2008
      I think today will be a typical NW thermal Classic. No point in going
      to early but I think the wind meter will trun on by 2.

      Eddy

      So far it is Westy and me and probably Bill since Wed is his day
    • Dr. Binegar
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 5, 2008

        I am in and could go anytime after 12N.  In a meeting from 11 to ~12.  And maybe can talk Westy into different dates for the Spring Bash, so Jon and I can go. My son has a hockey tournament.

        William G Binegar, MD

        Pain Medicine-Board Certified

        Anesthesiology-Board Certified

        Medical Director

        Pain Care Boise

        301 W. Myrtle

        Boise, ID   83702

        Office: 208.342.8200 | Fax: 208.342.8202

        www.paincareboise.com

        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 5, 2008
          Bill,
          There are lots of people wanting to change the dates and I just found out spring break is after Easter this year. Let's talk about it this afternoon!
          Westy

          ************ ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* **

          ************ ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ***

        • Eddy @ Gear Daddy LLC
          Message 4 of 8 , Mar 5, 2008

            Darrel is out! So we don’t necessarily have to wait until 2:15.  I don’t think there is a reason to be earlier than 1 that way we get up there for the peak smooth stuff. It is 13-16 now should get closer to 20 by 3-4.

            Eddy

            Message 5 of 8 , Mar 5, 2008

              1:15  Departure at Alby’s

              Message 6 of 8 , Mar 5, 2008
                It was definitely a classic. 5 kiters and great wind just like
                yesterday. I'd bet it happens again tomorrow if any one needs a fix.
                I've been kiting the 5 of the last 6 days my legs are tired.

                Eddy

                --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "Eddy @ Gear Daddy LLC"
                <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

                > 1:15 Departure at Alby's
                >

                > _____

              • Whitney Rearick
                Message 7 of 8 , Mar 6, 2008

                  Hey, I don't think I heard the report on Tuesday.   Will you be famous?

                  whit

                  rel=nofollow>http://www.paincare boise.com> com

                  ************ ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* *

                  ************ ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* *
                  ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********

                  Message 8 of 8 , Mar 6, 2008

                    What do you mean will I be Famous??? I’m already famous! J

                    TV thing was fun but Certain TV guys want things done a certain way, and it bit into the fun kiting a little.  Release will be next winter

                    This weekend looks good mark your calendar

                    ymailto="mailto:snowkiteidaho%40yahoogroups.com">snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com
                    > I am in and could go anytime after 12N. In a meeting from 11 to
                    ~12. And
                    > maybe can talk Westy into different dates for the Spring Bash, so
                    Jon and I
                    > can go. My son has a hockey tournament.
                    >

                    > William G Binegar, MD
                    >
                    > Pain Medicine-Board Certified