Re: Kite stuff for sale

  • nateisaak
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 4, 2008
      Ewww...forgot that. This is from the year before onepumps.

      Because of that, lets do $200 for everything. Think of it like
      buying a trainer and harness and getting a bit kite for free.

      --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "Jason Brickner"

      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 4, 2008
        That would make the Fuel a 2003 Kite.  2004 Was the first year of onepump.  The black nipples started falling off and Slingshot had to replace every bladder on the fuels that year.  My 17M is a 2004.  Love that kite.

        -Jason

        href="mailto:snowkiteidaho%40yahoogroups.com">snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com
        <mailto:snowkiteida ho%40yahoogroups .com>

        yahoogroups. com, "nateisaak" <nateisaak@>
        > wrote:
        > >
        > > The kite is a Slingshot 12 meter Fuel. It's probably an '05 or
        > maybe
        > > a year older. It comes with the lines, Dakine
        harness with
        > spreader
        > > bar (I don't know the model but
        it's not a diaper harness),
        > storage
        > > bag, bar and a
        trainer kite (I'm thinking about keeping the
        > > trainer). The kite is
        an LEI and there is a crappy little pump
        but
        > > whoever buys it
        would probably want to upgrade the pump. There's
        > no
        > > tears
        or leaks.

        > > Here's how I'm breaking down the pricing:
        > > $250 for the kite
        > > $60 for the harness

        $75 for the trainer

        > > I'd take $325 for everything. I
        won't sell just the trainer or
        > > harness until the 12m is gone
        though. People are welcome to come
        > > check it out or I can get pics
        next week. You can also tell me
        my
        > > pricing is high and we'll
        talk but you will need to back up your
        > > pricing with examples of
        where you can get stuff
        > cheaper...basically
        > > a price
        match. I think my pricing is pretty reasonable but I
        > don't
        > > know much about kites.
        > >
        > > I don't check this forum
        much so either ping me at nateisaak at