RE: [snowkiteidaho] Re: Kite stuff for sale

    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 4, 2008
      Black or clear nipples on the one-pump bladders for the 12M Fuel?

      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 4, 2008
        Ewww...forgot that. This is from the year before onepumps.

        Because of that, lets do $200 for everything. Think of it like
        buying a trainer and harness and getting a bit kite for free.

        --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "Jason Brickner"

        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 4, 2008
          That would make the Fuel a 2003 Kite.  2004 Was the first year of onepump.  The black nipples started falling off and Slingshot had to replace every bladder on the fuels that year.  My 17M is a 2004.  Love that kite.

          -Jason

          href="mailto:snowkiteidaho%40yahoogroups.com">snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com
          <mailto:snowkiteida ho%40yahoogroups .com>

          yahoogroups. com, "nateisaak" <nateisaak@>
          > wrote:
          > >
          > > The kite is a Slingshot 12 meter Fuel. It's probably an '05 or
          > maybe
          > > a year older. It comes with the lines, Dakine
          harness with
          > spreader
          > > bar (I don't know the model but
          it's not a diaper harness),
          > storage
          > > bag, bar and a
          trainer kite (I'm thinking about keeping the
          > > trainer). The kite is
          an LEI and there is a crappy little pump
          but
          > > whoever buys it
          would probably want to upgrade the pump. There's
          > no
          > > tears
          or leaks.

          > > Here's how I'm breaking down the pricing:
          > > $250 for the kite
          > > $60 for the harness

          $75 for the trainer

          > > I'd take $325 for everything. I
          won't sell just the trainer or
          > > harness until the 12m is gone
          though. People are welcome to come
          > > check it out or I can get pics
          next week. You can also tell me
          my
          > > pricing is high and we'll
          talk but you will need to back up your
          > > pricing with examples of
          where you can get stuff
          > cheaper...basically
          > > a price
          match. I think my pricing is pretty reasonable but I
          > don't
          > > know much about kites.
          > >
          > > I don't check this forum
          much so either ping me at nateisaak at