Re: Kite stuff for sale

  • nateisaak
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 4, 2008
      $250 for everything.

      --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "nateisaak" <nateisaak@...>
      wrote:

      > The kite is a Slingshot 12 meter Fuel. It's probably an '05 or
      maybe
      > a year older. It comes with the lines, Dakine harness with
      spreader
      > bar (I don't know the model but it's not a diaper harness),
      storage
      > bag, bar and a trainer kite (I'm thinking about keeping the
      > trainer). The kite is an LEI and there is a crappy little pump but
      > whoever buys it would probably want to upgrade the pump. There's
      no
      > tears or leaks.
      >
      > Here's how I'm breaking down the pricing:
      > $250 for the kite
      > $60 for the harness
      > $75 for the trainer
      >
      > I'd take $325 for everything. I won't sell just the trainer or
      > harness until the 12m is gone though. People are welcome to come
      > check it out or I can get pics next week. You can also tell me my
      > pricing is high and we'll talk but you will need to back up your
      > pricing with examples of where you can get stuff
      cheaper...basically
      > a price match. I think my pricing is pretty reasonable but I
      don't
      > know much about kites.
      >
      > I don't check this forum much so either ping me at nateisaak at
      > hotmail dot com or 863-8805.
      >
      > -Nate

    • Dave
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 4, 2008
        Dang!
        I want the trainer! If you start parting it out.

        > The kite is a Slingshot 12 meter Fuel. It's probably an '05 or
        maybe
        > a year older. It comes with the lines, Dakine harness with
        spreader
        > bar (I don't know the model but it's not a diaper harness),
        storage
        > bag, bar and a trainer kite (I'm thinking about keeping the
        > trainer). The kite is an LEI and there is a crappy little pump but
        > whoever buys it would probably want to upgrade the pump. There's
        no
        > tears or leaks.
        >
        > Here's how I'm breaking down the pricing:
        > $250 for the kite
        > $60 for the harness
        > $75 for the trainer
        >
        > I'd take $325 for everything. I won't sell just the trainer or
        > harness until the 12m is gone though. People are welcome to come
        > check it out or I can get pics next week. You can also tell me my
        > pricing is high and we'll talk but you will need to back up your
        > pricing with examples of where you can get stuff
        cheaper...basically
        > a price match. I think my pricing is pretty reasonable but I
        don't
        > know much about kites.
        >
        > I don't check this forum much so either ping me at nateisaak at
        > hotmail dot com or 863-8805.
        >
        > -Nate

        <|v
        / >

        <|}\
        / >

        <@>
        / \
        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 4, 2008
          Black or clear nipples on the one-pump bladders for the 12M Fuel?

          Slingshot 12 meter Fuel. It's probably an '05 or
          maybe
          > a year
          older. It comes with the lines, Dakine harness with
          spreader
          > bar (I
          don't know the model but it's not a diaper harness),
          storage
          > bag,
          bar and a trainer kite (I'm thinking about keeping the
          > trainer). The
          kite is an LEI and there is a crappy little pump but
          > whoever buys it
          would probably want to upgrade the pump. There's
          no
          > tears or leaks.
          >
          > Here's how I'm breaking down the pricing:
          > $250 for
          the kite
          > $60 for the harness
          > $75 for the trainer
          >
          > I'd take $325 for everything. I won't sell just the trainer or

          harness until the 12m is gone though. People are welcome to come
          > check
          it out or I can get pics next week. You can also tell me my
          > pricing is
          high and we'll talk but you will need to back up your
          > pricing with
          examples of where you can get stuff
          cheaper...basically
          > a price
          match. I think my pricing is pretty reasonable but I
          don't
          > know
          much about kites.

          > I don't check this forum much so either ping
          me at nateisaak at
          > hotmail dot com or 863-8805.

          -Nate

        • nateisaak
          Message 4 of 7 , Mar 4, 2008
            Ewww...forgot that. This is from the year before onepumps.

            Because of that, lets do $200 for everything. Think of it like
            buying a trainer and harness and getting a bit kite for free.

            --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "Jason Brickner"

            Message 5 of 7 , Mar 4, 2008
              That would make the Fuel a 2003 Kite.  2004 Was the first year of onepump.  The black nipples started falling off and Slingshot had to replace every bladder on the fuels that year.  My 17M is a 2004.  Love that kite.

              -Jason

              href="mailto:snowkiteidaho%40yahoogroups.com">snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com
              <mailto:snowkiteida ho%40yahoogroups .com>

              yahoogroups. com, "nateisaak" <nateisaak@>
              > wrote:
              > >
              > > The kite is a Slingshot 12 meter Fuel. It's probably an '05 or
              > maybe
              > > a year older. It comes with the lines, Dakine
              harness with
              > spreader
              > > bar (I don't know the model but
              it's not a diaper harness),
              > storage
              > > bag, bar and a
              trainer kite (I'm thinking about keeping the
              > > trainer). The kite is
              an LEI and there is a crappy little pump
              but
              > > whoever buys it
              would probably want to upgrade the pump. There's
              > no
              > > tears
              or leaks.

              > > Here's how I'm breaking down the pricing:
              > > $250 for the kite
              > > $60 for the harness

              $75 for the trainer

              > > I'd take $325 for everything. I
              won't sell just the trainer or
              > > harness until the 12m is gone
              though. People are welcome to come
              > > check it out or I can get pics
              next week. You can also tell me
              my
              > > pricing is high and we'll
              talk but you will need to back up your
              > > pricing with examples of
              where you can get stuff
              > cheaper...basically
              > > a price
              match. I think my pricing is pretty reasonable but I
              > don't
              > > know much about kites.
              > >
              > > I don't check this forum
              much so either ping me at nateisaak at