Re: [snowkiteidaho] Re: URGENT!!!!

  • Eddy @ Gear Daddy LLC
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 3, 2008
      Yeah my bad,

      I've been working with PBS to get this off the ground and forgot that the video deal was this week. Who would known that it was going to blow the first day tehy were available?

      Sorry,
      Speshal "Hog the Airtime" Eddy

      2008/3/3 Whitney Rearick <whitnuld@...>:

      Wow, not much warning, eh?

      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 3, 2008

        Eddy has arranged with them to follow us  up at 2:15.

        If we leave here at 2:30 will they still be there or is this an early session thing?

        PBS is coming out to the Camas TOMORROW to shoot video for an upcoming “Outdoor Idaho.”  I am sure they would to see as many kites/kiters as we can give them.

        It should be sunny, and the wind should be great.  Let’s flood the prairie with kites!

        (Leaving Albertson’s 2:15.)

        cid:image001.gif@01C83650.9D13E730Darrel

      • Darrel Thomas
        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 3, 2008

          Yea, I think Eddy planned it this way so he could have the camera to himself

          <darrelthomas@ ...> wrote:

          > PBS is coming out to the Camas TOMORROW to shoot video for an
          upcoming
          > "Outdoor Idaho." I am sure they would to see as many
          kites/kiters
          as we can
          > give them.
          >

          > It should be sunny, and the wind should be great. Let's flood the
          prairie
          > with kites!
          >

          > (Leaving Albertson's 2:15.)
          >

          > cid:image001. gif@...