URGENT!!!!

  • Darrel Thomas
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 3, 2008

      PBS is coming out to the Camas TOMORROW to shoot video for an upcoming “Outdoor Idaho.”  I am sure they would to see as many kites/kiters as we can give them.

      It should be sunny, and the wind should be great.  Let’s flood the prairie with kites!

      (Leaving Albertson’s 2:15.)

      cid:image001.gif@01C83650.9D13E730Darrel

    • hawkicd11
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 3, 2008
        just perfect......... tuesday is the new saturday!

        --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "Darrel Thomas"
        <darrelthomas@...> wrote:

        > PBS is coming out to the Camas TOMORROW to shoot video for an
        upcoming
        > "Outdoor Idaho." I am sure they would to see as many kites/kiters
        as we can
        > give them.
        >

        > It should be sunny, and the wind should be great. Let's flood the
        prairie
        > with kites!
        >

        > (Leaving Albertson's 2:15.)
        >

        > cid:image001.gif@...

      • Darrel Thomas
        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 3, 2008

          And 40’s the new 20.  Or, what? Is it a daylight savings thing? Leap Year?

          <darrelthomas@...> wrote:

          > PBS is coming out to the Camas TOMORROW to shoot video for an
          upcoming
          > "Outdoor Idaho." I am sure they would to see as many
          kites/kiters
          as we can
          > give them.
          >

          > It should be sunny, and the wind should be great. Let's flood the
          prairie
          > with kites!
          >

          > (Leaving Albertson's 2:15.)
          >

          > cid:image001.gif@...

        • Whitney Rearick
          Message 4 of 8 , Mar 3, 2008

            Wow, not much warning, eh?

            <darrelthomas@ ...> wrote:

            > PBS is coming out to the Camas TOMORROW to shoot video for an
            upcoming
            > "Outdoor Idaho." I am sure they would to see as many kites/kiters
            as we can
            > give them.
            >

            > It should be sunny, and the wind should be great. Let's flood the
            prairie
            > with kites!
            >

            > (Leaving Albertson's 2:15.)
            >

            > cid:image001. gif@...

          • tony williams
            Message 5 of 8 , Mar 3, 2008
              Sounds good,
              If we leave here at 2:30 will they still be there or is this an early session thing?

            • Eddy @ Gear Daddy LLC
              Message 6 of 8 , Mar 3, 2008
                Yeah my bad,

                I've been working with PBS to get this off the ground and forgot that the video deal was this week. Who would known that it was going to blow the first day tehy were available?

                Sorry,
                Speshal "Hog the Airtime" Eddy

                Wow, not much warning, eh?

                <darrelthomas@ ...> wrote:

                > PBS is coming out to the Camas TOMORROW to shoot video for an
                upcoming
                > "Outdoor Idaho." I am sure they would to see as many kites/kiters
                as we can
                > give them.
                >

                > It should be sunny, and the wind should be great. Let's flood the
                prairie
                > with kites!
                >

                > (Leaving Albertson's 2:15.)
                >

                > cid:image001. gif@...

                Gear Daddy LLC
                208-863-6966
              • Darrel Thomas
                Message 7 of 8 , Mar 3, 2008

                  Eddy has arranged with them to follow us  up at 2:15.

                  Message 8 of 8 , Mar 3, 2008

                    Yea, I think Eddy planned it this way so he could have the camera to himself

                    <darrelthomas@ ...> wrote:

                    > PBS is coming out to the Camas TOMORROW to shoot video for an
                    upcoming
                    > "Outdoor Idaho." I am sure they would to see as many
                    kites/kiters
                    as we can
                    > give them.
                    >

                    > It should be sunny, and the wind should be great. Let's flood the
                    prairie
                    > with kites!
                    >

                    > (Leaving Albertson's 2:15.)
                    >

                    > cid:image001. gif@...